25 Different ways to use Avon Bubble Bath
Avon Skin So Soft bath oil isn’t the only product we have that’s great for more than one thing! I found these 25 perfect uses for Avon Bubble Bath and wanted to share them with y’all. I hope y’all find them useful!
1. Bubble Bath – zillions of bubbles that leave no bathtub ring
2. Vehicle wash – does a beautiful job on washing cars, trucks, mobile homes, RVs, and boats
3. Laundry detergent – you won’t need fabric softener
4. Hand washing delicates
5. As a pre-soak on heavily soiled laundry. Great for ring-around-the-collar and greasy work clothes.
6. Window cleaner
7. Wash appliances
8. Wash no-wax floors
9. Liquid dish soap
10. Pet shampoo (along with Skin So Soft bath oil)
11. Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors
12. Shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot)
13. Wash walls and ceilings
14. Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interior
15. Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures
16. Cleans China, windows, etc (cleans all glass)
17. Wash your plant leaves and they’ll shine
18. Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Don’t wet the sponge. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won’t.
19. Clean your jewelry, even costume jewelry
20. Splatter grease (or butter) on a good shirt? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes, and wash. No spots!
21. Wash Venetian blinds
22. Wash paneling – no rinsing and no streaks
23. Clean your eyeglasses
24. Put some bubble bath and a bit of water in your potpourri burner
25. Clean your painted or real-wood cabinets
Avon Bubble Bath comes in a variety of tantalizing scents:
Soft Pink (Lilac & Rose), Lily Honeysuckle (fragrant & refreshing), Blushing Kiss (delicately scented), Cherry Blossom (flirty & sweet), Lavender Garden (soft & serene), Sensitive Skin (with chamomile), Pomegranate & Peony (fruity & floral), Vanilla Cream (rich & creamy), Endless Ocean (breezy & marine), and last but not least Cucumber Melon (fresh & sweet).
There are various ways to mix Bubble Bath:
Pour a capful into a bucket or sink and fill with water
Pour a capful into an empty spray bottle (most dollar store have them) and fill with water. This is excellent when cleaning countertops or for spot cleaning most anything.
For laundry, put a capful in the washer for small to medium loads. One and a half to two capsful for large loads.
For those really tough cleaning areas, try scrubbing with the Avon Bubble Bath poured straight onto the sponge or cloth and after cleaning, rinse well with water.
Free Shipping Every Time on each $40 or more order (before tax), even on special offer orders and no coupon code needed!
A similar post you might also like: 97 Uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil
Three Ways to Shop
Shop my Avon eStore – Browse my entire online Avon store, shop by departments, and add items to your shopping bag along the way.
Shop my online Avon brochure – Browse the current Avon brochure and add items to your shopping bag as you go. You can also shop this option by departments.
Shop by product number – If you already know the product numbers for what you want (maybe with an Avon brochure in front of you), you can quickly enter the product numbers. This also allows you to backorder from my previous two Avon campaigns by selecting which campaign number you want.
Looking for current coupon codes and sales?
You can quickly and easily create an Avon account with me as your Avon Representative and opt-in to receive emails which will let you know about coupon codes and sales.
You can also sign up for eNewsletters on my eStore to receive notice of coupon codes and sales. Just look for the red and black mascara on my website.
Have a great day, y’all! 💋
Your Avon Lady,
💄Get this and more at my eStore LipstickShoesAndMore.com.
👠 Remember! If you would like for me to be your Avon Lady, check your Avon account settings if you haven’t already, to make sure you are registered as an eCustomer with me serving as your Avon Representative. Here’s how to do that.
👗Make sure you stay covered on sales, free shipping, special order offers, product info, Rep info, & more: 1. Follow this blog, 2. Go to my eStore above and join my email list, and then 3. Very easily follow me on Social!