Not just for people use, Avon Skin So Soft bath oil can help with everyday issues for our four-legged friends, too!
When we think of Avon Skin So Soft, it’s usually a green or blue Avon bottle with SSS on the front of it. It has been used by millions of women to keep their skin soft and shiny. Over the years, though, Skin So Soft has gotten a reputation for repelling mosquitos better than half of the repellents we find in stores. Since then, it’s been used even by men while they’re working, fishing, and performing other outdoor activities. Over the years, many Avon SSS users and representatives have found many others uses for this bath oil, making it truly an extremely versatile product!
1. Great insect repellent for your pet (As even recommended in “Outdoor Life” and “Field and Stream”)
2. Mix in pet’s bath water for flea removal
3. Rub on your hands before and after working with your pets and farm animals. It will remove the strong “odor”
4. Tar and asphalt removal on pads of animals feet
5. FLEA REPELLANT: 1 1/2oz of SSS per gallon of water – sponge dip or spritz.
6. FLEA BATH: use after shampooing with a FLEA AND TICK SHAMPOO (your choice of brand)
7. Repel fleas from pet bedding by spritzing bedding and close surrounding area
8. Use as a detangler. Spray on a mix of 1 part SSS and 5 parts water
9. For dogs dry skin. 1 tablespoon in a gallon of water, use as an after-bath rinse. The SSS can help dryness & itchiness and make hair shiny & smooth.
10. Use on pet accessories such as collars to shine them up
11. Barns. Use of an inexpensive fly control spray or a diluted mix of SSS can be sprayed on barn walls and floor to discourage insects from hanging around or to eliminate them before putting in the new bedding. As time permits, let the barn air out before refilling with bedding.
12. BLACK FLY SPRAY: 1 cup SSS, 1/2 cup liquid detergent and 3 gallons of water
13. Hoof polisher without drying
14. Muzzle, eye and ear enhancer
15. Use as a mane detangler
16. Use when braiding horse manes to prevent fly-aways and give it a healthy shine
17. For a horse’s dry skin – bathe like normal but with a capful of SSS to 5 gallons of water. Their hair will dry silky soft and with no itching
To see even more uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil, read this post: 97 Uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil
Click these links to get your Avon Skin So Soft bath oil in original, Soft & Sensual, &/or Radiant Moisture. They each come in 16.9floz bottles and 25floz bottles.
Have a great day, y’all! 💋
Your Avon Lady,
💄Get this and more at my eStore LipstickShoesAndMore.com.
👠 Remember! If you would like for me to be your Avon Lady, check your Avon account settings if you haven’t already, to make sure you are registered as an eCustomer with me serving as your Avon Representative. Here’s how to do that.