Sterling Silver is the standard for fine silver jewelry in the world over. Only Sterling Silver can be stamped with a “fineness mark” of .925 indicating its high quality. This Sterling silver opal ring is an open-work ring with an oval opal set in the center with the outer ring being embellished with CZs.
• Simulated opal is 2 1/2 carats
• Ring setting is 3/4″x 5/8″
• Opal is 10mm x 8mm
• CZs are 1.5mm and 2.0mm
• 4 grams in weight
• Offered in sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
• Made in Thailand
• Sterling silver
• Simulated opal
• Use Sterling Silver jewelry cleaner
Reviews for this ring (can be found on this product page on my estore):
– This ring is absolutely beautiful. It looks like a vintage ring and I love that style. My daughter’s birthstone is opal, so I’m wearing this as a Mother’s Ring. This ring’s opal is very realistic, mine is similar in color to the pictured. The CZ stones are also the perfect accent. I don’t usually purchase jewelry, but when I saw this ring in the brochure, I just had to have it and I’m thrilled!
– Been wanting an opal ring for years. Finally purchased this and it is gorgeous. Reflects the light and has wonderful colors. It is overall a little bit whiter than the picture, which makes it better for me. It is not tiny, but a nice good size. Holds up very well to everyday wear. The CZ’s give an extra brightness. Very happy with this purchase.
Have a great day, y’all! 💋
Your Avon Lady,
💄Get this and more at my eStore LipstickShoesAndMore.com.
👠 Remember! If you would like for me to be your Avon Lady, check your Avon account settings if you haven’t already, to make sure you are registered as an eCustomer with me serving as your Avon Representative. Here’s how to do that.