Not just for use on people… it has automotive uses, too! Surprised? Yeah, I was, too.
When we think of Avon Skin So Soft, it’s usually a green or blue Avon bottle with SSS on the front of it. It has been used by millions of women to keep their skin soft and shiny. Over the years, though, Skin So Soft has gotten a reputation for repelling mosquitos better than half of the repellents we find in stores. Since then, it’s been used even by men while they’re working, fishing, and performing other outdoor activities. Over the years, many Avon SSS users and representatives have found many others uses for this bath oil, making it truly an extremely versatile product!
Avon Skin So Soft Bath Oil can help your car by…
1. Removing tar spots from car without damaging the paint
2. Cleaning and moisturizing all the vinyl in the automobile
3. Conditioning & shining the tires, after the wash
4. Keeping the air fresh and clean when you put some on a small washcloth and leave in the car
5. Cleaning Mechanics Hands
6. Removing tree sap
7. Bringing back the original color when used to polish the plastic pieces on car trim
8. Removing Love Bugs (and anyone who’s driven through a swarm of Love Bugs knows they can be heck to get off your car! I’ve done it and it’s not fun!)
9. Makes cleaning headlights and grill easier. If rubbed on headlights and car grill prior to traveling, it’s even easier.
Click these links to get your Avon Skin So Soft bath oil in original, Soft & Sensual, &/or Radiant Moisture. They each come in 16.9floz bottles and 25floz bottles.
** AVON makes no claim of these uses, nor have they ever. The above list has come from the many SSS users over the years and individual representatives. **
For even more uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil, read this post: 97 Uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil
A similar post you might be interested in! 25 Uses for AVON Bubble Bath
Have a great day, y’all! 💋
Your Avon Lady,
💄Get this and more at my eStore LipstickShoesAndMore.com.
👠 Remember! If you would like for me to be your Avon Lady, check your Avon account settings if you haven’t already, to make sure you are registered as an eCustomer with me serving as your Avon Representative. Here’s how to do that.