When we think of Avon Skin So Soft, it’s usually a green or blue Avon bottle with SSS on the front of it. It has been used by millions of women to keep their skin soft and shiny. Over the years, though, Skin So Soft has gotten a reputation for repelling mosquitos better than half of the repellents we find in stores. Since then, it’s been used even by men while they’re working, fishing, and performing other outdoor activities. Over the years, many Avon SSS users and representatives have found many others uses for this bath oil, making it truly an extremely versatile product!
Not just for use on people! Here’s 50 ways Avon Skin So Soft bath oil users and Avon Reps have found over the years to use it around the house!
1. Use towelettes around window and doors – keep bugs out
2. Kills ants instantly
3. To keep ants out – Dip a cotton ball in the SSS and rub around window seals and doors
4. Wash cabinets with 1 capful in your wash water to prevent ants from getting in
5. Kill ant beds by spraying directly on the ant bed
6. Cleans ink off rubber stamps
7. Spray on window and porch screens to keep midges and “no-seeums” from coming in
8. Wood cleaner and conditioner for cabinets and furniture
9. Removes glue and adhesive left from price tags and labels from glass, metals and most plastics.
10. Removes soap scum from shower doors, curtains, bathroom and kitchen fixtures
11. Removes lime and water deposits from fixtures, tile, shower doors and windows
12. Oil lubricant for fitting pipe joints that wont slip together
13. It’s a fabric softener in the wash
14. Cleans ink off most vinyl painted surfaces
15. Takes fur and animal hair off of clothing
16. Cleans most heavy oil and grease from non-porous surfaces
17. Removes crayon markings from appliances and other hard surfaces, including painted walls
18. Clean and conditions leather
19. Use it on the air conditioner filter. Your incoming air will smell fresher and the filter will be easier to clean in the future
20. Cleans paint brushes and keeps them looking like new
21. Removes gum from carpets and car interiors
22. Removes scuff marks from leather shoes
23. Removes liquid nail (paneling glue)
24. Spray around and in trash cans and on the lids to prevent maggots and other insects
25. Removes “ring around the collar”
26. Removes candle wax from furniture, carpets and clothing
27. HUMMINGBIRD FEEDERS: To deter bees – try rubbing SSS on the feeder surface. Do not put the SSS on the spouts, as it may harm the Hummingbirds.
28. Great Furniture polish (only a small amount needed)
29. Put SSS in one of the bottles you attach to your backyard hose and spray your entire backyard. Will cut down on ants and other creepy crawlies and flying bugs
30. After killing hornets and removing nest, spray area to prevent them from re-nesting in the same area
31. Use on running rails to make sliding doors and windows slide easier
32. Spray on flowerbeds to keep deer from eating the blooms
33. Kills spiders
34. To keep spiders out, wipe all wood framed doors and windows
35. For tomato plants – Spray a mixture of 1 part SSS and 2 parts water to keep the worms off. Adding vinegar works fine, too. Spray every 2-3 days.
36. Cuts grease and cleans dirt from range hoods and counter tops
37. Spray on Orchids and other flowers to help retain moisture and keep bugs away
38. Clean baseball caps by spraying with SSS and rubbing the dirl & oil away
39. Clean cherry wood cabinets
40. Great for killing and repelling earwigs
41. Use a fragrance while making candles
42. Spray on door and cabinet joints to lubricate
43. Spray on urine stains before washing to prevent smells
44. Spray canvas lawn furniture to help repel insects
45. Wipe down the base of your bird bath to keep insects away
46. Use 1 capful in landscape ponds to keep them from becoming hatching grounds. Do not use if you have fish in the pond
47. Spray small metal or wood stakes down with SSS and put them throughout the garden to keep deer, rabbits, raccoons, and other animals out
48. Spray the inside of your Diaper Genie to help prevent odors
49. If a child wets the bed, spray the bedding and sheets before washing to keep them smelling fresh
50. As a deodorizer, spray into the air and let settle
For even more uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil, read this post: 97 Uses for Skin So Soft Bath Oil
Click these links to get your Avon Skin So Soft bath oil in original, Soft & Sensual, &/or Radiant Moisture. They each come in 16.9floz bottles and 25floz bottles.
Have a great day, y’all! 💋
Your Avon Lady,
💄Get this and more at my eStore LipstickShoesAndMore.com.
👠 Remember! If you would like for me to be your Avon Lady, check your Avon account settings if you haven’t already, to make sure you are registered as an eCustomer with me serving as your Avon Representative. Here’s how to do that.